Got any Question about trading? We have Answer
How do I cancel an order?
- You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
- In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online. Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back from the courier.
- Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to you.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
- Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
- If the Order Status shows the item(s) in your order as 'Shipped', we will process your cancellation request directly with our logistics partner. Your refund will be processed soon after we receive the cancelled items back from the courier.
- In case of sellers with Ayurveda Aadhar India Limited Advantage the refund mode will be Ayurveda Aadhar India Limited Wallet. The refunded amount will be made available immediately.
- However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by Ayurveda Aadhar India Limited.
Why do I see a disabled 'Cancel' link?
- In order to confirm cancellation of item(s) in your order, you need to indicate your refund preference.
- There are two modes of refund :
- Ayurveda Aadhar India Limited Wallet - If you choose this option, the amount will be added to your Ayurveda Aadhar India Limited Wallet in the 'store credit' component. This applies for sellers with Ayurveda Aadhar India Limited Advantage.
- Back to Source - In this case, the money will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
- In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information